I made my lunch today. I'm not a huge sandwich person, but I've been eating wheat over white the last couple months or so whenever I do make them. I grew up eating white bread 98.3% of the time.
These are the ingredients I use whenever I make a sandwich:
- Wheat/white bread (lately it's been wheat as mentioned)
- Ham/turkey (today I used black forest ham)
- Jalapeño or banana pepper slices
- A slice of cheese (today it was American)
- Sprinkle of red pepper
- A couple drops of Italian dressing
Thanks for reading.