Wednesday, December 4th, 2019. Howdaaay.
- I did not post yesterday.
- I felt bad the first half of yesterday.
- Could not get going, giant headache, down in the dumps.
- Even Tylenol couldn't fix the issue (in terms of the headache).
- So the blog was not updated yesterday. That is on me.
- I know Playlist Friday gets a few readers.
- I'm not sure about the daily posts. I may be my only reader Monday-Thursday.
- I was watching the Rockets-Spurs NBA game last night.
- Still not feeling too well. Slouched on the couch.
- NBA tends to bore me these days.
- Pro sports. Sometimes I don't fully understand how coaches, managers, teams, etc can make the mistakes they do a lot of the times. When they're paid millions of dollars. It's their job. I know hindsight is always 20/20. Rockets had a 16 point lead with 7 mins to go last night. I know their whole offense is meant to run quickly. That's how to play. However, you're up 16 with 7 mins to go. Why not just milk the shot clock to below 5 seconds every offensive possession? Instead of playing your usual "shoot the ball before the 15 second mark"? Worse case scenario you miss every shot, but you're still burning a lot of the game time remaining. I don't know. Rockets ended up losing.
- I'm just a man with a blog. Living in this great state of Texas.
- I think I'm going to join a book club or something.
- Maybe I should try going on dates (shudders)
- I've been bored at night recently.
Until tomorrow... thanks for reading.