Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019. Hi.
- Well since the last post (which was yesterday) there's been 2 World Series games played. I'm posting today's post late. The Nationals have a 2 to 0 games lead. They've taken home field advantage and possibly this series. Astros imploded tonight.
- I was dead wrong with my Astros in 5 prediction.
- That is mathematically impossible now.
- I have a better mathematical chance of getting struck by lightning 18 times before I die.
- Yes sirree, Bob.
- The Nats have just played better. Playing good baseball.
- Hope Alex G was fun.
Until tomorrow... thanks for reading.