Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019. Bleessssss.
- The World Series kicks off tonight in Houston. The Washington Nationals and Houston Astros do battle. Astros come in as the biggest World Series favorites since 2007.
- I don't think the Nationals have the advantage in any area over the Astros. The only thing that concerns me about the match-up is Nats' starting pitching. Scherzer and Strasburg are both beyond legit. Combine that to the overall struggling bats of the Astros and it can be a little concerning.
- With that said... I'm predicting Astros in 5. I still trust the Astros' offense against Nats pitching more than I do Nats' offense against Astros pitching. That's why they play the games though.
- I would not be shocked if the Nats somehow won the series.
- Anything can happen in sports.
- I'm just making a guess.
Until tomorrow... thanks for reading.