I'm not sure how long this is going to last for, but I've decided to make a daily post (with just the date as the title). I'll list a few trivial thoughts I have each day. Most won't be very long posts, but just a quick run through of those particular thoughts. Trying to get the blogging juices going again. If this blog were free... I probably wouldn't be trying as hard to post more. I think this is a good way of getting kick started in that department. Fire off some quick posts. Get the vibe back.
- The Astros put up a pathetic overall effort last night in Game 1 of the ALCS. Greinke was actually pretty good. 3 runs through 6ish innings. It was the offense and the bullpen. No surprise about the bullpen, but the offense was really bad. 3 hits all game. It is a Best of 7 series though. Astros could easily come out tonight and take Game 2. The internet and media overreacts between every game. It's one game. What I saw last night doesn't exactly spark hope for the series, but I'm definitely not putting all the eggs in last night. Things can change. That's the beauty of a 7 game series.
- I had a really weird dream last night. I don't remember all of it. Just bits and pieces. I swear the Yankees and an ex were in it though. It was really weird. The Astros were striking out a lot (like they did last night). The Yankees were laughing. I believe an ex was laughing. I don't know if she was on the Yankees. There was also fire everywhere. I honestly can't remember if the ex was when the Astros were striking out. That might've been later in the dream. Anyways.
- Sleeping when it's chilly outside is one of the best feelings. You get between the cold sheets, wrap yourself in a blanket. G'bless. G'night. Heaven on Earth. Obviously it didn't prevent a weird dream last night, but those first few minutes of getting in bed on a cold weather night... 10/10.
- I went to the Mall for the first time in forever the other day. I went to Nordstrom as well. I was walking around in Nordstrom and they were playing "Play Girl" by Ladytron. I was like... "man I haven't heard this song in forever". I listened to it again when I got home. Ladytron had some hits in the 2000's. They're still putting out the music today, but the 2000's were prime Ladytron.
- I also bought absolutely nothing in Nordstrom. That place is expensive. Their music playlist was not too bad though. In my brief time there. You walk around the mall. You walk in Nordstrom/etc. All those fragrances coming at you, etc. I don't know. It's something. I'm not a huge shopper.
Until tomorrow... thanks for reading.